Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Around the Nation
Suburban D.C. Bear Gets Social Before Getting Relocated
Originally published on Sat June 21, 2014 11:52 am
A bear that was found walking around Bethesda, Md., has been returned to his natural home. But not before gaining a moment of Internet fame with two fake Twitter accounts created on his behalf.