Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Cocktails for Conservation
Supporting Conservation at the Zoo
The annual Cocktails for Conservation at the Chattanooga Zoo will be held Friday February 8th from 6 to 9 PM.
Proceeds from the event will benefit conservation projects at the zoo for Hellbenders Salamanders and Kihansi Spray Toads. Funds will also go to the Zoo's Conservation Outreach Group and the Species Survival Plans for critically endangered animals. Many of the animals in the conservation efforts are near extinction and Cocktails for Conservation helps raise funds to save these species.
The cost of a ticket is $30 which covers entry to the Chattanooga Zoo after house, cocktails, light hors d'oeuvres, and close up animal encounters. Call 423-697-1319 to purchase tickets or go online at chattzoo.org. Guests must be 21 or older to attend Cocktails for Conservation.