Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga to Perform 'Requiem for the Living'
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
Supporting Women with Diabetes
Living with diabetes can sometimes be overwhelming due to the daily stress of managing this disease. Diabetes Sisters provides a network of women coming together to support each other with the understanding only another woman with diabetes can have. The kick off meeting for the Diabetes Sisters POD (Part of Diabetes Sisters) in Chattanooga will be Thursday, October 4th at Chattanooga First Church of the Nazarene at 5455 North Terrace from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The POD will meet on the first Thursday of each month. Call 423-505-0558 for more information.