Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
Supporting Women with Diabetes
Living with diabetes can sometimes be overwhelming due to the daily stress of managing this disease. Diabetes Sisters provides a network of women coming together to support each other with the understanding only another woman with diabetes can have. The kick off meeting for the Diabetes Sisters POD (Part of Diabetes Sisters) in Chattanooga will be Thursday, October 4th at Chattanooga First Church of the Nazarene at 5455 North Terrace from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The POD will meet on the first Thursday of each month. Call 423-505-0558 for more information.