Most Active Stories
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Supporting Women with Diabetes
Living with diabetes can sometimes be overwhelming due to the daily stress of managing this disease. Diabetes Sisters provides a network of women coming together to support each other with the understanding only another woman with diabetes can have. The kick off meeting for the Diabetes Sisters POD (Part of Diabetes Sisters) in Chattanooga will be Thursday, October 4th at Chattanooga First Church of the Nazarene at 5455 North Terrace from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The POD will meet on the first Thursday of each month. Call 423-505-0558 for more information.