Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
Supporting Women with Diabetes
Living with diabetes can sometimes be overwhelming due to the daily stress of managing this disease. Diabetes Sisters provides a network of women coming together to support each other with the understanding only another woman with diabetes can have. The kick off meeting for the Diabetes Sisters POD (Part of Diabetes Sisters) in Chattanooga will be Thursday, October 4th at Chattanooga First Church of the Nazarene at 5455 North Terrace from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The POD will meet on the first Thursday of each month. Call 423-505-0558 for more information.