Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Arts & Culture
Swing Fest at the Chattanooga Market
The big band Sweet Georgia Sound will be featured at Swing Fest on Sunday, June 3rd at the Chattanooga Market. Swing Fest began in 2002 as a celebration of big band music and dance. The Chattanooga Market is setting up a dance floor and invites everyone to come down and dance to the music of Sweet Georgia Sound while shopping for local produce and artisan wares. The Chattanooga Market is open every Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm at the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street.