Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
Swing Fest at the Chattanooga Market
The big band Sweet Georgia Sound will be featured at Swing Fest on Sunday, June 3rd at the Chattanooga Market. Swing Fest began in 2002 as a celebration of big band music and dance. The Chattanooga Market is setting up a dance floor and invites everyone to come down and dance to the music of Sweet Georgia Sound while shopping for local produce and artisan wares. The Chattanooga Market is open every Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm at the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street.