Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Arts & Culture
Tattoo An Artistic Expression
Jennifer Edge is truly passionate about art and enjoys her profession as a tattoo artist. Edge joined Dan Siviter and Lynn Buckner to open Main Line Ink, a tattoo parlor at 317 East Main Street, Chattanooga.
The atmosphere at Main Line Ink reflects the personality of the owners with local artists and photographers featured on the walls of the parlor. Unlike most tattoo shops, you won't find stock tattoo options lining the walls nor is there a big book of popular tattoos to choose from. Edge prefers to speak with her clients, develop an artist concept that reflects the desires of the person getting the tattoo, and help them tell their story with ink.