Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Arts & Culture
Tattoo An Artistic Expression
Jennifer Edge is truly passionate about art and enjoys her profession as a tattoo artist. Edge joined Dan Siviter and Lynn Buckner to open Main Line Ink, a tattoo parlor at 317 East Main Street, Chattanooga.
The atmosphere at Main Line Ink reflects the personality of the owners with local artists and photographers featured on the walls of the parlor. Unlike most tattoo shops, you won't find stock tattoo options lining the walls nor is there a big book of popular tattoos to choose from. Edge prefers to speak with her clients, develop an artist concept that reflects the desires of the person getting the tattoo, and help them tell their story with ink.