Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
Teams Race In Muddy Obstacle Course for Charity
The 4th annual Chattanooga Mud Run is set for Saturday August 17th at Greenway Farms and this year the 5K race could be the muddiest ever.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga hosts the race that is designed with a military style obstacle course with each station involving contact with mud. Teams of 5 compete in crazy costumes with crazy team names all in the name of fun and charity. Spectators are encouraged to cheer on the teams and good luck avoiding the mud.
This year the family friendly after party will be held at Greenway Farms starting after the first team crosses the finish line. One of the obstacles, a slip and slide, will be available for young spectators during the after party. Mud Run participants will get the chance to hose off courtesy of the fire department.
Team registration can be found here or call 423-756-0507 for more details.