Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
All Tech Considered
The Tech Team Podcast, Episode 1: Kids And Technology
Originally published on Wed November 6, 2013 10:02 am
As loyal readers and listeners know, your NPR tech reporters are organizing our enterprise reporting by exploring a single theme in technology over the course of a week. Our first theme week was on kids and technology and it aired last week. We featured stories about babies and screen time, teens and social media, the science behind video games and more.
If you missed the individual stories on the air, you can go back and read them on our series aggregation page, or, take a listen to our podcast posted here. Our Bay Area correspondents Steve Henn and Laura Sydell will take you through the week of stories on kids and tech in one delightful 23 minute recording. You can download it from Soundcloud or play it here.
This is soft-launching on the All Tech blog first, but we hope to tweak it over the next couple of weeks with your input. Take a listen and let us know what you think. We hope you enjoy.