Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Tennessee’s Much-Maligned Statutory Rape Law Under Scrutiny
In Tennessee, when a teenager is the victim of statutory rape, the law could consider the teenager an accomplice in the crime. Some people are outraged over this law, which dates back to 1895. In this segment, WUTC explains what the law really means and why it's been on the books so long.