Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Tennessee’s Much-Maligned Statutory Rape Law Under Scrutiny
In Tennessee, when a teenager is the victim of statutory rape, the law could consider the teenager an accomplice in the crime. Some people are outraged over this law, which dates back to 1895. In this segment, WUTC explains what the law really means and why it's been on the books so long.