Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Tennessee’s Much-Maligned Statutory Rape Law Under Scrutiny
In Tennessee, when a teenager is the victim of statutory rape, the law could consider the teenager an accomplice in the crime. Some people are outraged over this law, which dates back to 1895. In this segment, WUTC explains what the law really means and why it's been on the books so long.