Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network Offering Training Seminar 3/6
There is no typical suicide victim. No age group, ethnicity or background is immune. But some troubled individuals display behaviors, either deliberately or inadvertently, that signal their suicide intent, and help is available. The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network is offering a suicide prevention training seminar for mental health and substance abuse workers on Thursday, March 6th, and the seminar is open to the general public.
WUTC's Mark Colbert speaks with Tricia Henderson of UTC’s Counseling Center about the event.