Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network Offering Training Seminar 3/6
There is no typical suicide victim. No age group, ethnicity or background is immune. But some troubled individuals display behaviors, either deliberately or inadvertently, that signal their suicide intent, and help is available. The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network is offering a suicide prevention training seminar for mental health and substance abuse workers on Thursday, March 6th, and the seminar is open to the general public.
WUTC's Mark Colbert speaks with Tricia Henderson of UTC’s Counseling Center about the event.