Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network Offering Training Seminar 3/6
There is no typical suicide victim. No age group, ethnicity or background is immune. But some troubled individuals display behaviors, either deliberately or inadvertently, that signal their suicide intent, and help is available. The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network is offering a suicide prevention training seminar for mental health and substance abuse workers on Thursday, March 6th, and the seminar is open to the general public.
WUTC's Mark Colbert speaks with Tricia Henderson of UTC’s Counseling Center about the event.