Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Shoes That Look New
They Call Me Dr. Shine
At Kenton Shoe Shop on Broad Street, shoes are repaired in the back of the store. But up front in the window, Arthur Ballanger puts on the final touches – he scrubs and polishes the repaired shoes. And he works on other shoes that just need a good clean. He says, no matter how dirty a pair of shoes looks, he'll never turn them down.