Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga to Perform 'Requiem for the Living'
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
BEST NEW READ
Thomas P. Balázs's Debut Collection- ‘Omicron Ceti III’
Thomas P. Balázs, fiction writer and UTC professor, will publish his first collection of stories in late January. The book is titled Omicron Ceti III. NecessaryFiction.com calls Balázs “an inspired and inventive writer resourceful enough to also draw on many diverse sources, cultural and pop-cultural.” Kevin Wilson, the author of The Family Fang, claims Omicron Ceti III is a “dazzling collection [that] boldly goes into unknown territory.” Garrett Crowe spoke with Thomas Balázs about his debut book.
Best New Read