Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Memphis to Mountain City
Three Men Planning Walk From West To East Tennessee
On August 24th, three men will begin a journey from Memphis to Mountain City.
The trek will be over 1,200 miles, and they plan to visit towns and state parks in Tennessee such as Paris, Hohenwald, and Fall Creek Falls. In the process, they will film their travels for a documentary called Tennessee Walking Men.
WUTC spoke to Tim Duggan about the walk and documentary.