Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Memphis to Mountain City
Three Men Planning Walk From West To East Tennessee
On August 24th, three men will begin a journey from Memphis to Mountain City.
The trek will be over 1,200 miles, and they plan to visit towns and state parks in Tennessee such as Paris, Hohenwald, and Fall Creek Falls. In the process, they will film their travels for a documentary called Tennessee Walking Men.
WUTC spoke to Tim Duggan about the walk and documentary.