Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Throttled Customer Fights Back Against At&T
Matt Spaccarelli was one of those unlimited data customers being throttled by AT&T. He took his beef to small claims court, and last Friday he was awarded $850. His was a lone suit. AT&T's contract forbids class-action lawsuits.