Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Throttled Customer Fights Back Against At&T
Matt Spaccarelli was one of those unlimited data customers being throttled by AT&T. He took his beef to small claims court, and last Friday he was awarded $850. His was a lone suit. AT&T's contract forbids class-action lawsuits.