Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Thumbtack.com Rates TN Good For Small Business Owners (With One Catch)
The survey reveals a surprise: despite general satisfaction right now, Tennessee business owners aren't looking forward to the future.
Participants graded Tennessee on twelve factors such as tax codes, safety laws, zoning regulations, and environmental regulations. They gave the Volunteer State mostly As and Bs. The survey also revealed that in Tennessee, female entrepreneurs were 38% more likely to say they were happy with their company's current financial situation.