Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Thumbtack.com Rates TN Good For Small Business Owners (With One Catch)
The survey reveals a surprise: despite general satisfaction right now, Tennessee business owners aren't looking forward to the future.
Participants graded Tennessee on twelve factors such as tax codes, safety laws, zoning regulations, and environmental regulations. They gave the Volunteer State mostly As and Bs. The survey also revealed that in Tennessee, female entrepreneurs were 38% more likely to say they were happy with their company's current financial situation.