Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
Thumbtack.com Rates TN Good For Small Business Owners (With One Catch)
The survey reveals a surprise: despite general satisfaction right now, Tennessee business owners aren't looking forward to the future.
Participants graded Tennessee on twelve factors such as tax codes, safety laws, zoning regulations, and environmental regulations. They gave the Volunteer State mostly As and Bs. The survey also revealed that in Tennessee, female entrepreneurs were 38% more likely to say they were happy with their company's current financial situation.