Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Thumbtack.com Rates TN Good For Small Business Owners (With One Catch)
The survey reveals a surprise: despite general satisfaction right now, Tennessee business owners aren't looking forward to the future.
Participants graded Tennessee on twelve factors such as tax codes, safety laws, zoning regulations, and environmental regulations. They gave the Volunteer State mostly As and Bs. The survey also revealed that in Tennessee, female entrepreneurs were 38% more likely to say they were happy with their company's current financial situation.