Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Thumbtack.com Rates TN Good For Small Business Owners (With One Catch)
The survey reveals a surprise: despite general satisfaction right now, Tennessee business owners aren't looking forward to the future.
Participants graded Tennessee on twelve factors such as tax codes, safety laws, zoning regulations, and environmental regulations. They gave the Volunteer State mostly As and Bs. The survey also revealed that in Tennessee, female entrepreneurs were 38% more likely to say they were happy with their company's current financial situation.