Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Tick Tock Through Time
The Mid-South Regional Meeting for the National Association of Clock and Watch Collectors is August 31 and September 1 at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
This nonprofit organization promotes the science of horology or measuring time. The mid-South Regional Meeting will provide lectures and an exhibit of antique clocks as well as a mart for collectors to purchase clocks, parts, books and tools for restoring or collecting clocks and watches. A special public day is set for Saturday to allow the public a chance to visit the Mart for a small fee. Purchase of a temporary 4 month membership allows entry to the event on members only Friday.