Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Shots - Health Blog
Tips For A Healthy Summer With Your Kids
Originally published on Wed June 13, 2012 8:08 am
The days are getting longer, and the kids are getting antsier.
Summer must be right around the corner.
So earlier this week, we led a chat on Twitter with Dr. Robert Block, a pediatrician who is president of the American Academy of Pediatrics, about some tips for a healthier summer.
In an action-packed half-hour, he tackled questions ranging from how to pick a sunscreen to how to get kids to eat better.
Here are some highlights from the chat, which was tagged #nprkids, on Twitter.