Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Top Stories: Iowa Recount; Kodak's Bankruptcy; Gingrich's Rising Numbers
Originally published on Thu January 19, 2012 8:29 am
Our early headlines:
Other stories in the news:
-- Rejected Keystone Pipeline "Becomes Hot-Button Election Issue." (Morning Edition)
-- Politico Poll Shows Gingrich "In Striking Distance" In South Carolina. (Politico)
-- Gingrich Campaign Criticizes ABC News For Reportedly Planning To Air Interview With His Ex-Wife Tonight. (The Caucus)
-- "Phone Hacking: Jude Law, Lord Prescott And Ashley Cole Get Payouts" From News International. (BBC News)
-- "Insurgents Kill Dozens In Southern Afghanistan." (The New York Times)
-- "Storm's Messy Exit: Ice, Slush, Flooding." (The Seattle Times)