Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Around the Nation
Traveler Makes The Best Of Empty Airport
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. When Richard Dunn found himself stuck overnight in the deserted Las Vegas airport, he spent his time making a video-selfie, lip-syncing Celine Dion's "All By Myself."
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "ALL BY MYSELF")
CELINE DION: (Singing) All by myself...
MONTAGNE: For dolly shots, Dunn taped his iPhone to a wheelchair on a moving walkway. The video ends with a "Flashdance" moment - Dunn arching back over a chair and pouring water on his face. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.