Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Conceiving When It's Inconceivable
Treating Infertility: Local Specialist Discusses Options
It's not unusual for a couple to have trouble conceiving a child. In fact, every couple has up to a 15 percent lifetime chance of infertility. Still, it's difficulty for many people to ask for help. Dr. Jessica Scotchie is a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility in Chattanooga. She discusses the different causes of infertility and the different kind of treatment options available.