Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Conceiving When It's Inconceivable
Treating Infertility: Local Specialist Discusses Options
It's not unusual for a couple to have trouble conceiving a child. In fact, every couple has up to a 15 percent lifetime chance of infertility. Still, it's difficulty for many people to ask for help. Dr. Jessica Scotchie is a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility in Chattanooga. She discusses the different causes of infertility and the different kind of treatment options available.