Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Conceiving When It's Inconceivable
Treating Infertility: Local Specialist Discusses Options
It's not unusual for a couple to have trouble conceiving a child. In fact, every couple has up to a 15 percent lifetime chance of infertility. Still, it's difficulty for many people to ask for help. Dr. Jessica Scotchie is a specialist in reproductive endocrinology and infertility in Chattanooga. She discusses the different causes of infertility and the different kind of treatment options available.