Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
A Go-Kart from the Man Cave
Triking with the Birds
If you've driven on I-24 West lately, around NickaJack Lake, you may have seen a strange aircraft in the sky. Is it something that looks like a flying go-kart or a pontoon boat with hang glider wings? Well, you're not dreaming.
The official name for the aircraft is a Krucker Cygnet, also known as a trike. WUTC's Garrett Crowe speaks and flies with trike pilot Erik Graper about the aircraft.
Setting the Stage