Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
A Go-Kart from the Man Cave
Triking with the Birds
If you've driven on I-24 West lately, around NickaJack Lake, you may have seen a strange aircraft in the sky. Is it something that looks like a flying go-kart or a pontoon boat with hang glider wings? Well, you're not dreaming.
The official name for the aircraft is a Krucker Cygnet, also known as a trike. WUTC's Garrett Crowe speaks and flies with trike pilot Erik Graper about the aircraft.
Setting the Stage