Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
A Go-Kart from the Man Cave
Triking with the Birds
If you've driven on I-24 West lately, around NickaJack Lake, you may have seen a strange aircraft in the sky. Is it something that looks like a flying go-kart or a pontoon boat with hang glider wings? Well, you're not dreaming.
The official name for the aircraft is a Krucker Cygnet, also known as a trike. WUTC's Garrett Crowe speaks and flies with trike pilot Erik Graper about the aircraft.
Setting the Stage