Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
A Go-Kart from the Man Cave
Triking with the Birds
If you've driven on I-24 West lately, around NickaJack Lake, you may have seen a strange aircraft in the sky. Is it something that looks like a flying go-kart or a pontoon boat with hang glider wings? Well, you're not dreaming.
The official name for the aircraft is a Krucker Cygnet, also known as a trike. WUTC's Garrett Crowe speaks and flies with trike pilot Erik Graper about the aircraft.
Setting the Stage