Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
A Go-Kart from the Man Cave
Triking with the Birds
If you've driven on I-24 West lately, around NickaJack Lake, you may have seen a strange aircraft in the sky. Is it something that looks like a flying go-kart or a pontoon boat with hang glider wings? Well, you're not dreaming.
The official name for the aircraft is a Krucker Cygnet, also known as a trike. WUTC's Garrett Crowe speaks and flies with trike pilot Erik Graper about the aircraft.
Setting the Stage