Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Trumpeters And Troubadours: New And Old Music From Italy
Originally published on Sun August 11, 2013 5:53 pm
World music DJ Betto Arcos is fresh off a trip to Italy — and just because he was on vacation doesn't mean he wasn't in listening mode. The host of Global Village at KPFK in Los Angeles joins weekends on All Things Considered once again to spin some of his favorite new Italian music, along with a few selections plucked from history. Click the audio link to hear his conversation with NPR's Jacki Lyden, and check out his picks below.