Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Trump's Announcement Set For Midafternoon: Gingrich? Romney?
As the never-shy Donald Trump prepares for what he says will be "a major announcement ... pertaining to the presidential race" at 3:30 p.m. ET in Las Vegas, there's word from CNN that its sources say the Donald will endorse Mitt Romney's bid for the Republican presidential nomination.
That's not where we began the day, when various news outlets were saying they'd been told that Trump would be endorsing Newt Gingrich.
We'll update later with the "news."
As always, check It's All Politics for much more about the 2012 presidential campaign.
Correction at 12:35 p.m. ET. Our apologies for earlier mixing names to come up with "Newt Romney." No excuse for that.