Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Forward Into The Past
Tweeting ‘Medieval Awesomeness’: A Conversation with @SCASocial
It might seem unexpected—a group of medieval re-enactors has a Twitter feed? But they do, and in this interview, Avery Krouse talks live-tweeting medieval combat. He’s the social media director for the Society for Creative Anachronism, an international living-history organization with around 30,000 members. “We like to spread medieval awesome all over the place,” said a recent tweet.
Knights At Night