Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Forward Into The Past
Tweeting ‘Medieval Awesomeness’: A Conversation with @SCASocial
It might seem unexpected—a group of medieval re-enactors has a Twitter feed? But they do, and in this interview, Avery Krouse talks live-tweeting medieval combat. He’s the social media director for the Society for Creative Anachronism, an international living-history organization with around 30,000 members. “We like to spread medieval awesome all over the place,” said a recent tweet.
Knights At Night