Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Flaunt The Font
A Typeface for Chattanooga
Chattanooga is well on its way to becoming the first city in America with its own unique typeface. Chatype is being developed through the grass-roots efforts of DJ Trischler and Jonathan Mansfield combined with the design creativity of Robbie de Villiers and Jeremy Dooley. Chatype is currently in beta and when it is complete it will be a gift to the people of Chattanooga. The hope is that the typeface will be used to help brand and promote the city as well as celebrate the rich history and exciting future.
Everyone involved with Chatype has volunteered their talents to the project. You can show your support for Chattanooga’s typeface through Kickstarter.