Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Flaunt The Font
A Typeface for Chattanooga
Chattanooga is well on its way to becoming the first city in America with its own unique typeface. Chatype is being developed through the grass-roots efforts of DJ Trischler and Jonathan Mansfield combined with the design creativity of Robbie de Villiers and Jeremy Dooley. Chatype is currently in beta and when it is complete it will be a gift to the people of Chattanooga. The hope is that the typeface will be used to help brand and promote the city as well as celebrate the rich history and exciting future.
Everyone involved with Chatype has volunteered their talents to the project. You can show your support for Chattanooga’s typeface through Kickstarter.