Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
A New 'Do
Updos, French Rolls, Waterfalls: Styling Hair With Justine Jones
Justine Jones owns Ashanti Hair Design in East Chattanooga. She starts by analyzing her customers' hair and face shape, and sometimes they give her instructions as simple as, "Tina, just go for it."
She's been in her shop on Glass Street for 18 years. Many of her customers have been with her for quite awhile.