Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
A New 'Do
Updos, French Rolls, Waterfalls: Styling Hair With Justine Jones
Justine Jones owns Ashanti Hair Design in East Chattanooga. She starts by analyzing her customers' hair and face shape, and sometimes they give her instructions as simple as, "Tina, just go for it."
She's been in her shop on Glass Street for 18 years. Many of her customers have been with her for quite awhile.