Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
A New 'Do
Updos, French Rolls, Waterfalls: Styling Hair With Justine Jones
Justine Jones owns Ashanti Hair Design in East Chattanooga. She starts by analyzing her customers' hair and face shape, and sometimes they give her instructions as simple as, "Tina, just go for it."
She's been in her shop on Glass Street for 18 years. Many of her customers have been with her for quite awhile.