Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Building The Future
The Urban Design Challenge Is Over. Now What?
Six teams of architects created six concept designs to improve various city blocks and neighborhoods downtown. It was part of a year-long contest called The Urban Design Challenge. In this segment, we discuss what it would take to make these designs real.