Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Building The Future
The Urban Design Challenge Is Over. Now What?
Six teams of architects created six concept designs to improve various city blocks and neighborhoods downtown. It was part of a year-long contest called The Urban Design Challenge. In this segment, we discuss what it would take to make these designs real.