Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Urban Design Challenge Team 6
Team Broad Jump is ready to present their vision for the Urban Design Challenge.
River City Company challenged 6 design teams to study locations in Chattanooga and work with their peers to create a concept design for one of the locations. The sixth and final team will be presenting their concept on Tuesday, July 17th at Finley Stadium at 5:30 PM. The central focus for team Broad Jump is the intersection of Main Street and Broad Street.
Once the final team's presentation is available at the Urban Design Challenge website we invite listeners to view their concepts and return to this blog to post a comment on your choice for the winner of the Urban Design Challenge. The winner team in the Urban Design Challenge will be announced at a finale event in August.
Related Stories: Urban Design Challenge