Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
UTC Entrepreneurship Program Helps Veterans
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's College of Business has partnered with Oklahoma State’s School of Entrepreneurship to introduce a program designed to help disabled veterans improve business management and entrepreneurship. The Veterans Entrepreneurship Program will offer training and mentoring to veterans that own or want to own their own business. Applications will be accepted through April 9, 2012. This program is offered free of charge to qualified veterans that have a service related disability or have a record of distinguished service.