Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
UTC Entrepreneurship Program Helps Veterans
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's College of Business has partnered with Oklahoma State’s School of Entrepreneurship to introduce a program designed to help disabled veterans improve business management and entrepreneurship. The Veterans Entrepreneurship Program will offer training and mentoring to veterans that own or want to own their own business. Applications will be accepted through April 9, 2012. This program is offered free of charge to qualified veterans that have a service related disability or have a record of distinguished service.