Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
UTC Entrepreneurship Program Helps Veterans
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's College of Business has partnered with Oklahoma State’s School of Entrepreneurship to introduce a program designed to help disabled veterans improve business management and entrepreneurship. The Veterans Entrepreneurship Program will offer training and mentoring to veterans that own or want to own their own business. Applications will be accepted through April 9, 2012. This program is offered free of charge to qualified veterans that have a service related disability or have a record of distinguished service.