Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga to Perform 'Requiem for the Living'
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
UTC Entrepreneurship Program Helps Veterans
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's College of Business has partnered with Oklahoma State’s School of Entrepreneurship to introduce a program designed to help disabled veterans improve business management and entrepreneurship. The Veterans Entrepreneurship Program will offer training and mentoring to veterans that own or want to own their own business. Applications will be accepted through April 9, 2012. This program is offered free of charge to qualified veterans that have a service related disability or have a record of distinguished service.