Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
UTC To Offer Degrees In Occupational Therapy And Integrated Studies
The UT Board of Trustees recently approved two new degrees for UTC – the Bachelor of Integrated Studies and the Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
The Bachelor of Integrated Studies will allow students to design their own interdisciplinary majors. The occupational therapy degree will be the University's fifth doctorate program, and it will complement clinical doctorates that already exist.
Dr. Jocelyn Sanders, the associate provost for academic affairs, and Dr. Gretchen Potts, a chemistry professor and the coordinator of the Integrated Studies degree, speak about the new offerings.