Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
UTC To Offer Degrees In Occupational Therapy And Integrated Studies
The UT Board of Trustees recently approved two new degrees for UTC – the Bachelor of Integrated Studies and the Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
The Bachelor of Integrated Studies will allow students to design their own interdisciplinary majors. The occupational therapy degree will be the University's fifth doctorate program, and it will complement clinical doctorates that already exist.
Dr. Jocelyn Sanders, the associate provost for academic affairs, and Dr. Gretchen Potts, a chemistry professor and the coordinator of the Integrated Studies degree, speak about the new offerings.