Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
UTC To Offer Degrees In Occupational Therapy And Integrated Studies
The UT Board of Trustees recently approved two new degrees for UTC – the Bachelor of Integrated Studies and the Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
The Bachelor of Integrated Studies will allow students to design their own interdisciplinary majors. The occupational therapy degree will be the University's fifth doctorate program, and it will complement clinical doctorates that already exist.
Dr. Jocelyn Sanders, the associate provost for academic affairs, and Dr. Gretchen Potts, a chemistry professor and the coordinator of the Integrated Studies degree, speak about the new offerings.