Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Why Do Most Galaxies Die? It's A Case Of Strangulation, Scientists Say
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Harriet Tubman Wins Unofficial Contest To Be On $20 Bill
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
UTC To Offer Degrees In Occupational Therapy And Integrated Studies
The UT Board of Trustees recently approved two new degrees for UTC – the Bachelor of Integrated Studies and the Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
The Bachelor of Integrated Studies will allow students to design their own interdisciplinary majors. The occupational therapy degree will be the University's fifth doctorate program, and it will complement clinical doctorates that already exist.
Dr. Jocelyn Sanders, the associate provost for academic affairs, and Dr. Gretchen Potts, a chemistry professor and the coordinator of the Integrated Studies degree, speak about the new offerings.