Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
UTC To Offer Degrees In Occupational Therapy And Integrated Studies
The UT Board of Trustees recently approved two new degrees for UTC – the Bachelor of Integrated Studies and the Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
The Bachelor of Integrated Studies will allow students to design their own interdisciplinary majors. The occupational therapy degree will be the University's fifth doctorate program, and it will complement clinical doctorates that already exist.
Dr. Jocelyn Sanders, the associate provost for academic affairs, and Dr. Gretchen Potts, a chemistry professor and the coordinator of the Integrated Studies degree, speak about the new offerings.