Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Free & Open To The Public
UTC Piano Festival Brings International Performers To Chattanooga
The 2013 Piano Festival hosted by the Music Department at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is March 22, 23 and 24 at the Roland Hayes Concert Hall in the Fine Art Center at UTC.
The festival features artists from around the world including Taiwan, Bulgaria, the Republic of Georgia and Indonesia. In addition to visiting artists, the festival will feature students from the Music Department of UTC. Classical pieces from Bach, Beethoven, Listz, Schumann and others will be performed. The festival is free and open to the public.
Chih-Long Hu, Piano, Guest Artist
Miroslav Hristov, Violin, Guest Artist
Friday, March 22, 2013, 7:30 p.m.Salome Jordania, Piano, Guest Artist
Saturday, March 23, 2013, 7:30 p.m.“The Chopin Scherzos and Ballades”
Johan Sentana, Piano, Guest Artist
Students of Dr. Sin-Hsing Tsai, Piano
Sunday, March 24, 2013, 3:00 p.m.