Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
UTC's Get Healthy Project Helps People With Severe, Persistent Mental Illness
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's School of Nursing has launched a new program to help people who have severe, persistent mental illness get quality health care. The project's innovative approach uses Tai Chi, wellness visits and education.