Most Active Stories
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Cherokee Chief John Ross Is The Unsung Hero Of 'Jacksonland'
UTC's Get Healthy Project Helps People With Severe, Persistent Mental Illness
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's School of Nursing has launched a new program to help people who have severe, persistent mental illness get quality health care. The project's innovative approach uses Tai Chi, wellness visits and education.