Most Active Stories
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
UTC's Get Healthy Project Helps People With Severe, Persistent Mental Illness
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's School of Nursing has launched a new program to help people who have severe, persistent mental illness get quality health care. The project's innovative approach uses Tai Chi, wellness visits and education.