Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
UTC's Get Healthy Project Helps People With Severe, Persistent Mental Illness
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's School of Nursing has launched a new program to help people who have severe, persistent mental illness get quality health care. The project's innovative approach uses Tai Chi, wellness visits and education.