Most Active Stories
- 12/19 - 21, WEAVE's Christmas Dance Show Features Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet & More
- Mach Fuels Converts Cars, Trucks to Gas/CNG Bi-Fuel Systems
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
UTC's Get Healthy Project Helps People With Severe, Persistent Mental Illness
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's School of Nursing has launched a new program to help people who have severe, persistent mental illness get quality health care. The project's innovative approach uses Tai Chi, wellness visits and education.