Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Vaudeville Cafe hosts 'Mouth of the South' Comedy Competition
This stand-up comic competition begins May 15th and runs on Tuesday nights at Vaudeville Cafe in downtown Chattanooga. Sixty or so comedians from the Tennessee Valley and beyond have signed up to compete. The final round will be judged by an agent from Funny Business comedy booking agency. For more information, click here.
Listen to the story with comics Kristine Kinsey and Chad Rosser and Vaudeville Manager Sandra Moses.