Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Vaudeville Cafe hosts 'Mouth of the South' Comedy Competition
This stand-up comic competition begins May 15th and runs on Tuesday nights at Vaudeville Cafe in downtown Chattanooga. Sixty or so comedians from the Tennessee Valley and beyond have signed up to compete. The final round will be judged by an agent from Funny Business comedy booking agency. For more information, click here.
Listen to the story with comics Kristine Kinsey and Chad Rosser and Vaudeville Manager Sandra Moses.