Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
VIDEO: Eagle Snatches Camera, Flies Away, Takes Great Selfie
We've been fascinated by an "eagle cam" trained on a nest in Iowa and been thrilled by the view from a camera attached to an eagle that soared above Chamonix, France.
If you liked those, you'll likely be interested in this, too:
Earlier this year, a young sea eagle picked up a small wildlife camera from the banks of western Australia's Kimberley Margaret River, rangers tell the Australian Broadcasting Corp.
Several weeks later, the device was found about 70 miles away. Now, rangers have released a compilation that shows the camera being snatched and carried off, as well a later view from the ground where the winged thief pecks away at the lens.
The bird ends up being caught in quite a nice selfie.
As we have before, we need to mention Fly Like An Eagle — just to be sure it's running through everyone's brains.