Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
VIDEO: Kate Speaks; Duchess Gives First Public Speech
This one's for all you royal watchers and fans of The King's Speech.
The Duchess of Cambridge, formerly Kate Middleton and perhaps someday the queen of England, gave her "first public speech" today at a children's hospice in Ipswich, the BBC reports.
She only spoke for a little more than two minutes. The Associated Press has the video. The Telegraph writes that she spoke "slowly and carefully, sticking precisely to her script, without any ad-libs."
Prince William and Kate were married last April.