Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
A Visit To The Folk School Of Chattanooga
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Folk School of Chattanooga is located at 250 Forest Avenue in North Chattanooga and offers music lessons, workshops and concerts with a focus on folk music, bluegrass, mountain music, Celtic music, and the music of Appalachia. The venue is fairly small so most concerts at the Folk School offer limited seating and a chance for a very special evening with the artist.