Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
A Visit To The Folk School Of Chattanooga
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Folk School of Chattanooga is located at 250 Forest Avenue in North Chattanooga and offers music lessons, workshops and concerts with a focus on folk music, bluegrass, mountain music, Celtic music, and the music of Appalachia. The venue is fairly small so most concerts at the Folk School offer limited seating and a chance for a very special evening with the artist.