Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Vote On Names For Pluto's Little Moons; 'Nemo' Not Among Nominees
Most Two-Way readers who answered our question weren't big fans of calling this past weekend's blizzard by the name "Nemo."
So, many may be relieved to know that Nemo is not among the 12 choices on the SETI Institute's list of nominated names for Pluto's two smallest moons.
Now, there is a write-in ballot. So maybe there's hope for Nemo. Or, perhaps:
(H/T to Wired.)