Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Vote On Names For Pluto's Little Moons; 'Nemo' Not Among Nominees
Most Two-Way readers who answered our question weren't big fans of calling this past weekend's blizzard by the name "Nemo."
So, many may be relieved to know that Nemo is not among the 12 choices on the SETI Institute's list of nominated names for Pluto's two smallest moons.
Now, there is a write-in ballot. So maybe there's hope for Nemo. Or, perhaps:
(H/T to Wired.)