Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
'Wait Wait' Live On The Red Carpet!
Originally published on Mon February 25, 2013 1:14 pm
Style commentary from people who have none! And find @waitwait on Twitter, where we'll be following the ceremony.
We're not going to say "Twilight: Breaking Foot." We're not going to say it.
Tommy Lee Jones showed up either to collect a Best Supporting Actor Oscar, or TO FIND GOLD IN THEM THAR HILLS DADGUMMIT!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks so cute that girl from Beasts of the Southern Wild is going to make him into a purse next year.
For the first time in history, these words make sense together: Sexy Deep Space Nine.
Little Q could be the first winner carrying a puppy purse since Jon Voight in 1978.
Tim Burton wears his cummerbund as incorrectly as possible.
Katniss's dresses are a lot more beautiful and a lot less burny since she fired Cinna.
Always going above and beyond, Oscars Host Seth MacFarlane drew and animated his parents himself.