Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Walnut Street Bridge Going to the Dogs
By Julie Steele
Chattanooga, TN – Saturday, August 7 will mark the official re-opening of the Walnut Street Bridge to responsible dog owners.
Once the bridge is officially opened there are some very specific rules that dog owners must follow. Karen Road, director of DOGood Chattanooga, explains those rules in this interview. Also, Roach explains why the opening of the bridge to dogs is so important to dog owners and why the group worked to effortlessly to acquire the bridge designation.