Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Walnut Street Bridge Going to the Dogs
By Julie Steele
Chattanooga, TN – Saturday, August 7 will mark the official re-opening of the Walnut Street Bridge to responsible dog owners.
Once the bridge is officially opened there are some very specific rules that dog owners must follow. Karen Road, director of DOGood Chattanooga, explains those rules in this interview. Also, Roach explains why the opening of the bridge to dogs is so important to dog owners and why the group worked to effortlessly to acquire the bridge designation.