Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Walnut Street Bridge Going to the Dogs
By Julie Steele
Chattanooga, TN – Saturday, August 7 will mark the official re-opening of the Walnut Street Bridge to responsible dog owners.
Once the bridge is officially opened there are some very specific rules that dog owners must follow. Karen Road, director of DOGood Chattanooga, explains those rules in this interview. Also, Roach explains why the opening of the bridge to dogs is so important to dog owners and why the group worked to effortlessly to acquire the bridge designation.