Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Walnut Street Bridge Going to the Dogs
By Julie Steele
Chattanooga, TN – Saturday, August 7 will mark the official re-opening of the Walnut Street Bridge to responsible dog owners.
Once the bridge is officially opened there are some very specific rules that dog owners must follow. Karen Road, director of DOGood Chattanooga, explains those rules in this interview. Also, Roach explains why the opening of the bridge to dogs is so important to dog owners and why the group worked to effortlessly to acquire the bridge designation.