Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Walnut Street Bridge Going to the Dogs
By Julie Steele
Chattanooga, TN – Saturday, August 7 will mark the official re-opening of the Walnut Street Bridge to responsible dog owners.
Once the bridge is officially opened there are some very specific rules that dog owners must follow. Karen Road, director of DOGood Chattanooga, explains those rules in this interview. Also, Roach explains why the opening of the bridge to dogs is so important to dog owners and why the group worked to effortlessly to acquire the bridge designation.