Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Warm Up With Chili at the Market
The secret ingredient last year for the win at the chili cook off was bacon, hand cured at Link 41. Milton would not tell us what will be in his recipe this weekend but you can be the judge in the people's choice award by purchasing tickets for chili samples at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday. Winners will be announced at 4:00 PM. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the First Tennessee Pavilion.