Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Warm Up With Chili at the Market
The secret ingredient last year for the win at the chili cook off was bacon, hand cured at Link 41. Milton would not tell us what will be in his recipe this weekend but you can be the judge in the people's choice award by purchasing tickets for chili samples at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday. Winners will be announced at 4:00 PM. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the First Tennessee Pavilion.