Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Warm Up With Chili at the Market
The secret ingredient last year for the win at the chili cook off was bacon, hand cured at Link 41. Milton would not tell us what will be in his recipe this weekend but you can be the judge in the people's choice award by purchasing tickets for chili samples at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday. Winners will be announced at 4:00 PM. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the First Tennessee Pavilion.