Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Warm Up With Chili at the Market
The secret ingredient last year for the win at the chili cook off was bacon, hand cured at Link 41. Milton would not tell us what will be in his recipe this weekend but you can be the judge in the people's choice award by purchasing tickets for chili samples at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday. Winners will be announced at 4:00 PM. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the First Tennessee Pavilion.