Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Warm Up With Chili at the Market
The secret ingredient last year for the win at the chili cook off was bacon, hand cured at Link 41. Milton would not tell us what will be in his recipe this weekend but you can be the judge in the people's choice award by purchasing tickets for chili samples at the Chattanooga Market this Sunday. Winners will be announced at 4:00 PM. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the First Tennessee Pavilion.