Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
'Warren Is In The House,' Buffett Says As He Joins Twitter
Originally published on Thu May 2, 2013 1:33 pm
Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor known as the "oracle of Omaha" and renowned for making lots of money for both himself and his Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, joined Twitter on Thursday.
Bill Gates, who like Buffett is both a billionaire and philanthropist, is glad his buddy has joined up:
Buffett, as investors know well, is also famous for his annual letter to shareholders in which he lays out his thinking about the economy and the business world. Perhaps he'll now use Twitter to share his thoughts more often.