Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
It's All Politics
Was Romney's Song Playing Sunday? Check 'I Want You To Want Me'
Sometimes you just walk into a metaphor.
What classic rock title could better describe what a politician's really saying to voters than Cheap Trick's I Want You To Want Me?
And what tune was guitarist G.E. Smith ripping through Sunday afternoon during a sound check inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum? That very one.
We grabbed a little video of G.E.'s solo.