Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
WATCH: Hurricane Arthur From 30 Miles Out At Sea
Originally published on Sat July 5, 2014 3:08 pm
Although Hurricane Arthur appears to have spared the U.S. East Coast any major damage, 100 mph winds are nothing to take lightly, especially 30 miles out to sea along the infamous Frying Pan Shoals south of Cape Hatteras.
Take a look at the video above of Arthur as it passed on Thursday over Frying Pan Tower, a one-time U.S. Coast Guard Light Station that's been converted into a bed and breakfast (you can book here!).