Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
WATCH: Hurricane Arthur From 30 Miles Out At Sea
Originally published on Sat July 5, 2014 3:08 pm
Although Hurricane Arthur appears to have spared the U.S. East Coast any major damage, 100 mph winds are nothing to take lightly, especially 30 miles out to sea along the infamous Frying Pan Shoals south of Cape Hatteras.
Take a look at the video above of Arthur as it passed on Thursday over Frying Pan Tower, a one-time U.S. Coast Guard Light Station that's been converted into a bed and breakfast (you can book here!).