Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
WATCH: Hurricane Arthur From 30 Miles Out At Sea
Originally published on Sat July 5, 2014 3:08 pm
Although Hurricane Arthur appears to have spared the U.S. East Coast any major damage, 100 mph winds are nothing to take lightly, especially 30 miles out to sea along the infamous Frying Pan Shoals south of Cape Hatteras.
Take a look at the video above of Arthur as it passed on Thursday over Frying Pan Tower, a one-time U.S. Coast Guard Light Station that's been converted into a bed and breakfast (you can book here!).