Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
WATCH: Hurricane Arthur From 30 Miles Out At Sea
Originally published on Sat July 5, 2014 3:08 pm
Although Hurricane Arthur appears to have spared the U.S. East Coast any major damage, 100 mph winds are nothing to take lightly, especially 30 miles out to sea along the infamous Frying Pan Shoals south of Cape Hatteras.
Take a look at the video above of Arthur as it passed on Thursday over Frying Pan Tower, a one-time U.S. Coast Guard Light Station that's been converted into a bed and breakfast (you can book here!).