Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
WATCH: Two Dance Videos That'll Make Your Day
We'll get back to the news in no time. But first, some fun.
If you've followed this blog, you'll know that we like a good dance video. Today, we've come upon two.
First (hat tip: Gawker) is a video of Josh Griffith, a self-described "big nature nerd/mountain man boss," taking dance lessons from younger members of the California Conservation Corps. Griffith has definitely been paying attention:
The second (and we warn you there's one stray expletive at the end there) shows 88-year-old Nana. The video has been watched more than a million times since it was uploaded March 6. All we can say is: We hope we grow up to be her: