Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
WATCH: Two Dance Videos That'll Make Your Day
We'll get back to the news in no time. But first, some fun.
If you've followed this blog, you'll know that we like a good dance video. Today, we've come upon two.
First (hat tip: Gawker) is a video of Josh Griffith, a self-described "big nature nerd/mountain man boss," taking dance lessons from younger members of the California Conservation Corps. Griffith has definitely been paying attention:
The second (and we warn you there's one stray expletive at the end there) shows 88-year-old Nana. The video has been watched more than a million times since it was uploaded March 6. All we can say is: We hope we grow up to be her: