Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Wearable Art is Focus of Fiber Works at the Museum Center at 5 Points in Cleveland
Fiber Works Fashion Show and Market will showcase hand made wearable art from regional fiber artists at the Museum Center at 5 Points in Cleveland Tennessee on Saturday March 29th.
Tickets are available for a luncheon and fashion show with a chance to meet the artists. The show will open at 10:00 am with lunch starting at noon. Museum guests are encouraged to try on the wearable art and speak with the artist and designers that will be at the show. The market is open from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm for ticket holders and available from 1:30 to 3:00 for the general public. Advance tickets are available at a discount until March 24th. Museum members receive a discount to attend Fiber Works Fashion Show and Market. For more information call the Museum Center at 5 Points 423-399-5745.