Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Around the Nation
This Wedding Had A Lot Of Clowning Around
The groom had on a big fake nose. The bride: an orange wig. And before the groom could run away, she reeled him in with a fishing pole. Makes sense, as they were two clowns and were married at Clownfest 2013 in Lancaster, Pa.