Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
Welcome New Leaders at the CVB
The Chattanooga Convention and Visitor's Bureau welcomed three new executives to their team this past week with a reception introducing Tim Morgan, President of the Sports Committee and Dave Santucci, Vice President of Marketing along with Ed Dolliver, Vice President of Sales.
The CVB attracts national attention to encourage families to consider the Scenic City as a travel destination as well as attracting conventions and events to Chattanooga. The impact of visitors to Chattanooga includes $810.1 million in revenue brought to businesses in our community in 2010. The city has also receive many accolades from national newspapers and magazines celebrating Chattanooga for livability including urban renewal, outdoor activities, sustainable initiatives, arts, dining, and our rich history. The new leaders at the CVB will continue to promote our city regionally and beyond.