Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Welcome New Leaders at the CVB
The Chattanooga Convention and Visitor's Bureau welcomed three new executives to their team this past week with a reception introducing Tim Morgan, President of the Sports Committee and Dave Santucci, Vice President of Marketing along with Ed Dolliver, Vice President of Sales.
The CVB attracts national attention to encourage families to consider the Scenic City as a travel destination as well as attracting conventions and events to Chattanooga. The impact of visitors to Chattanooga includes $810.1 million in revenue brought to businesses in our community in 2010. The city has also receive many accolades from national newspapers and magazines celebrating Chattanooga for livability including urban renewal, outdoor activities, sustainable initiatives, arts, dining, and our rich history. The new leaders at the CVB will continue to promote our city regionally and beyond.