Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Welcome New Leaders at the CVB
The Chattanooga Convention and Visitor's Bureau welcomed three new executives to their team this past week with a reception introducing Tim Morgan, President of the Sports Committee and Dave Santucci, Vice President of Marketing along with Ed Dolliver, Vice President of Sales.
The CVB attracts national attention to encourage families to consider the Scenic City as a travel destination as well as attracting conventions and events to Chattanooga. The impact of visitors to Chattanooga includes $810.1 million in revenue brought to businesses in our community in 2010. The city has also receive many accolades from national newspapers and magazines celebrating Chattanooga for livability including urban renewal, outdoor activities, sustainable initiatives, arts, dining, and our rich history. The new leaders at the CVB will continue to promote our city regionally and beyond.