Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Drinking CFC Kool-Aid
We're Not a Cult, We're the Chattahooligans
Since 2009, the Chattahooligans have been causing havoc in the stands of Finley Stadium for the city’s soccer team, Chattanooga Football Club.
Luckily, the Chattahooligans aren’t as vicious as their name sounds, but they are boisterous, cocky, and dedicated. In this story, George Merriman and Joe Evans, long-time soccer fans in Chattanooga, describe what exactly makes a Chattahooligan.