Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Drinking CFC Kool-Aid
We're Not a Cult, We're the Chattahooligans
Since 2009, the Chattahooligans have been causing havoc in the stands of Finley Stadium for the city’s soccer team, Chattanooga Football Club.
Luckily, the Chattahooligans aren’t as vicious as their name sounds, but they are boisterous, cocky, and dedicated. In this story, George Merriman and Joe Evans, long-time soccer fans in Chattanooga, describe what exactly makes a Chattahooligan.