Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Praised by NPR, Pitchfork & NYT, Torres Will Perform in Chattanooga 7/2
Drinking CFC Kool-Aid
We're Not a Cult, We're the Chattahooligans
Since 2009, the Chattahooligans have been causing havoc in the stands of Finley Stadium for the city’s soccer team, Chattanooga Football Club.
Luckily, the Chattahooligans aren’t as vicious as their name sounds, but they are boisterous, cocky, and dedicated. In this story, George Merriman and Joe Evans, long-time soccer fans in Chattanooga, describe what exactly makes a Chattahooligan.