Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- How Candidates Announce Can Say A Lot About Their Campaigns
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Drinking CFC Kool-Aid
We're Not a Cult, We're the Chattahooligans
Since 2009, the Chattahooligans have been causing havoc in the stands of Finley Stadium for the city’s soccer team, Chattanooga Football Club.
Luckily, the Chattahooligans aren’t as vicious as their name sounds, but they are boisterous, cocky, and dedicated. In this story, George Merriman and Joe Evans, long-time soccer fans in Chattanooga, describe what exactly makes a Chattahooligan.