Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Drinking CFC Kool-Aid
We're Not a Cult, We're the Chattahooligans
Since 2009, the Chattahooligans have been causing havoc in the stands of Finley Stadium for the city’s soccer team, Chattanooga Football Club.
Luckily, the Chattahooligans aren’t as vicious as their name sounds, but they are boisterous, cocky, and dedicated. In this story, George Merriman and Joe Evans, long-time soccer fans in Chattanooga, describe what exactly makes a Chattahooligan.