Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Wes Cunningham visits WUTC this Thursday
By Sean Phipps
Chattanooga, TN – The exciting and quirky singer/songwriter, Wes Cunningham will be visiting the WUTC studios on Thursday, Feb. 13 at 2 p.m. promoting his new release, Pollyanna, on PENTAVARIT records.
Cunningham will talk with veteran WUTC radio personality, Richard Winham on Thursday afternoon followed by a 5:30 p.m. appearance at Chad's records on 326 Vine St., in Chattanooga.
Pollyanna has been on the WUTC play list for several weeks and has been receiving positive feedback from listeners.
Songs like Good, Good Feeling, and Shoot Straight, are standouts on a very musically diverse and critically detailed album. However, songs such as I Love Eleanor showcase Cunningham's sentimental and darkly ironic side.
Born in the Philippines, it was only when he was a first-grader, living in Dallas Texas, that he discovered the music of The Beach Boys and The Beatles. From then on, Cunningham thrived on music, eventually becoming obsessed with recording his music on tape.
His debut album in 1998, 12 Ways to Win People With Your Way of Thinking, was unsuccessful garnering little to no attention from the corporate world. However, years later it appears that his hard work and dedication has paid off with his latest release on PENTAVARIT records.
For information on Wes Cunningham, visit www.wescunningham.com