Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
What Do A Bar, A Bank And A Church Have In Common? They'll All Walk At 'Strides'
The 17th annual Strides Of March walk will happen Sunday, March 25, 2012 in downtown Chattanooga, starting at Renaissance Park. It's a fundraiser for Chattanooga CARES, and the event brings together diverse teams of walkers--people from Chuck's/SCC, Suntrust and Grace Episcopal are among the top fundraisers.
In this segment, Jerry Evans, the Assistant Executive Director & Prevention Program Manager for Chattanooga CARES, joins us to talk about Strides.