Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
What Do A Bar, A Bank And A Church Have In Common? They'll All Walk At 'Strides'
The 17th annual Strides Of March walk will happen Sunday, March 25, 2012 in downtown Chattanooga, starting at Renaissance Park. It's a fundraiser for Chattanooga CARES, and the event brings together diverse teams of walkers--people from Chuck's/SCC, Suntrust and Grace Episcopal are among the top fundraisers.
In this segment, Jerry Evans, the Assistant Executive Director & Prevention Program Manager for Chattanooga CARES, joins us to talk about Strides.