Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
What Do A Bar, A Bank And A Church Have In Common? They'll All Walk At 'Strides'
The 17th annual Strides Of March walk will happen Sunday, March 25, 2012 in downtown Chattanooga, starting at Renaissance Park. It's a fundraiser for Chattanooga CARES, and the event brings together diverse teams of walkers--people from Chuck's/SCC, Suntrust and Grace Episcopal are among the top fundraisers.
In this segment, Jerry Evans, the Assistant Executive Director & Prevention Program Manager for Chattanooga CARES, joins us to talk about Strides.