Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
What Do A Bar, A Bank And A Church Have In Common? They'll All Walk At 'Strides'
The 17th annual Strides Of March walk will happen Sunday, March 25, 2012 in downtown Chattanooga, starting at Renaissance Park. It's a fundraiser for Chattanooga CARES, and the event brings together diverse teams of walkers--people from Chuck's/SCC, Suntrust and Grace Episcopal are among the top fundraisers.
In this segment, Jerry Evans, the Assistant Executive Director & Prevention Program Manager for Chattanooga CARES, joins us to talk about Strides.