Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
What Redefining Autism Might Mean
Proposed changes to the definition of autism in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders may impact services to some people who have autism.
Dr. Karen Weigle from the Chattanooga Autism Center speaks with WUTC's Rabbit Zielke about some of the proposed changes and their meanings.
This is the first in a four part series on Autism featured on Around and About Chattanooga leading up to National Autism Awareness Month in April.