Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
What Redefining Autism Might Mean
Proposed changes to the definition of autism in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders may impact services to some people who have autism.
Dr. Karen Weigle from the Chattanooga Autism Center speaks with WUTC's Rabbit Zielke about some of the proposed changes and their meanings.
This is the first in a four part series on Autism featured on Around and About Chattanooga leading up to National Autism Awareness Month in April.