Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
What Redefining Autism Might Mean
Proposed changes to the definition of autism in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders may impact services to some people who have autism.
Dr. Karen Weigle from the Chattanooga Autism Center speaks with WUTC's Rabbit Zielke about some of the proposed changes and their meanings.
This is the first in a four part series on Autism featured on Around and About Chattanooga leading up to National Autism Awareness Month in April.