Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
What Redefining Autism Might Mean
Proposed changes to the definition of autism in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders may impact services to some people who have autism.
Dr. Karen Weigle from the Chattanooga Autism Center speaks with WUTC's Rabbit Zielke about some of the proposed changes and their meanings.
This is the first in a four part series on Autism featured on Around and About Chattanooga leading up to National Autism Awareness Month in April.