Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
What Redefining Autism Might Mean
Proposed changes to the definition of autism in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders may impact services to some people who have autism.
Dr. Karen Weigle from the Chattanooga Autism Center speaks with WUTC's Rabbit Zielke about some of the proposed changes and their meanings.
This is the first in a four part series on Autism featured on Around and About Chattanooga leading up to National Autism Awareness Month in April.